Friday, May 31, 2013

I Heart Kate Spade

Miss Spade and I have recently re-established our off again, on again relationship so imagine my delight to find out that a store was opening here... Not only do I love the brand, but it's also one of several of my favorite brands opening up stores here in Indy amidst a pretty nice mall overhaul which is generally just exciting.  I am loving the direction that Kate Spade has taken with their use of colors and whimsical girlyness, and I found myself wishing that I a) could buy everything in sight, and b) that maybe I missed my calling and I should be working for their brand.  Can you imagine being paid to be surrounded by that cuteness all the time?  Too bad I have no experience or training in fashion or business, and pretty sure the Christmas break at Abercrombie is not going to get me too far...