Friday, November 1, 2013

Grammy Susie and Grandpa Buddy Come To Town

So, first of all, I am apparently seriously delinquent.. I have over 400 pics that haven't been moved over from my phone to blog world, and also I apparently take a lot of pics!  In my defense, it has been a crazy couple of weeks at our house with Hunt getting a new job, travelling more, and various other things popping up along the way.  A friend of mine recently referred to her and her family's life as "never something huge, but always something" and I think that very aptly applies to us as well.

Hunt's parents came to town in mid Oct for a quick visit to get caught up with HG, and I think were pleasantly surprised to see what a chatty little person she has become, and how much more she seemed to appreciate the extra attention than when she was a little younger and more nervous with other people around the house.  I did a little prep work on the front end talking about how they were coming, etc and it seemed to really make for an easier adjustment.  She even went to Bud for hugs and sat with him to read books, which was huge. We went to an Oktoberfest and got to get a last visit into the zoo before the weather gets chilly, so it was a fun, low key weekend.







I am obsessed with this green necklace..




Little Saturday afternoon college football



Watching the Dolphin show with Grandpa Buddy


Daddy was more excited about feeding the birdies than the toddler, but she indulged him in it