Monday, February 10, 2014

Toddler Time

So, I've been dreading this day for some time, but I think the era of naps is somewhat coming to an end at our house.. This is a serious sad face in our world as the marathon nap sessions mid-afternoon on the weekends have allowed for me to go to the gym, shop etc on my own while Hunt stayed at home anyways to do work.  Squeaks will still tolerate hanging out for some time in her crib, but I worry that may be limited too.  In lieu of sleeping, she has proven that a toddler left to her own devices will find a way to entertain herself somehow or another!

Ta Daaa!  This is actually kind of impressive because it required her to unzip the footed sleeping bag she was in, then disrobe and remove the diaper.. That will teach me to not keep her in some pants!

Super proud of her accomplishment.. Not only did she remove the diaper, but successfully ended the dreaded "nap" time.