Monday, July 14, 2014

Afternoon in the Gardens

In continuing with tradition, I decided that we once again needed to get some cute pictures of HG to be used for her third birthday invites and maybe a little photo display like I did last year for her second.  Yes, we are a few months away from the big #3, but I had a moment of inspiration to try and get some good garden shots at the Indianapolis Museum of Art which is a favorite location for a lot of local photographers.  This is sort of how my mind works.. it started with a dress which Sue made for HG with a parade and balloons around the hem, and I thought wouldn't that be a cute pic with her and some balloons.  But, then I realized that a lot of the birthday invites I was looking at were rainbow bright colors and the dress wouldn't really match, soo it morphed into the yellow dress and then of course some pearls just like last year.  I got some pics with balloons which are great, and then these with her care bears since we are going to do a care bear birthday. It was a pretty warm day, and she is not particularly apt to smile directly for the camera, but the candid and the more serious ones are really her anyways.

She is so adorable and beautiful and cute all wrapped up into one package.. I am obsessed with her, and frankly I am obsessed with a lot of these pictures of her too!